Our client is a long standing charity based in Oxfordshire who pride themselves in providing education to a wide variety of individuals. To support their heavy work load an experienced Credit Controller is immediately required to work for around 4 weeks.
Duties will include
- Collecting debt through phone calls and other communication methods
- Negotiating terms and repayments
- Liaise with stakeholders internal and external
- Provide management with weekly reporting
- Receipting and allocations
- Debt reporting
- A passion for delivering strong customer service
You will possess excellent communication skills and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain relationships well. You will also ideally have experience in Credit Control with the ability to use your own initiative. An organised and efficient individual with a good eye for detail.
Based near Cowely you will be working in a friendly team with free parking based just outside of Oxford.
- Communication Skills
- Credit Control
- Debt Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job