A manufacturing company based near Belper is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a 3-month Fixed Term Contract with the likelihood of being extended.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join an exciting business in a varied role within a friendly and supportive Finance Department.
Main duties include:
- Daily checking customer accounts and chasing payments to keep within account terms
- Placing accounts on stop
- Checking and releasing new orders
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Cash receipting and allocation of payments and discounts
- Checking and raising credits
- Reviewing account status and keep debtor days to a minimum
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Working with other departments to ensure that we provide excellent customer service
In return our client is offering a salary of £19,000 - £21,000, free parking and 22 days holiday. Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
- Credit Control
- Allocating Cash
- Raising Invoices
- Chasing Debt
- Accounts on Stop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job