This is a temporary to permanent requirement, therefore you will ideally be immediately available or available with short notice.
With excellent public transport links, this is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career with a global organisation.
All types of experience within Accounts and Finance will be considered.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Contacting customers regarding overdue payments by email
- Follow up any issues by telephone
- Checking payables ledgers for balances due
- Send remittances
- Payment allocations
- Review receivables ledgers and aged debtor reports
- Ensure collection issues are resolved or escalated to Manager
As an applicant, you will:
- Ideally, you will have worked in Credit Control previously but relevant Accounts experience will also be considered
- Be a personable and customer-service orientated person
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be able to deal with demanding and high volume workload
- Be available immediately or at short notice
REED is pleased to be working exclusively on behalf of a valued client - for more information please get in touch with Kelsie Monaghan at REED Accountancy on 01702 444390.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'