Kenneth Brian Associates are working with an established business in Wimbledon, looking to hire a Temporary Credit Controller with a view to this becoming a permanent role. Please only apply if you are available to start within a week.
You will ideally have some solid Credit Control experience, and be able to work efficiently in a team with your colleagues, to maximise results.
* Working as a key part of a medium sized team to effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, fax, email and internal/external meetings
* Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
* Maintain an up to date AR by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off’s and general housekeeping activities are completed in a timely fashion
* Ensure management are kept up to date when requested
* Ensure the credit control systems remains up to date and accurately reflects activity and, or, the status of invoices
For more details, please apply now.
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job