Credit Controller - Swansea
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour + holiday pay
Urgently Required - Immediate start - Temporary for 3 months +
My client, a prestigious organisation based on the outskirts of Swansea are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable Clerk for a temporary assignment for approximately 3 months +
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager on a day to day basis, the successful applicant will be required to have previous experience of dealing with all accounts receivable general duties, including chasing payment of invoices, raising manual invoices and allocating payments. The role requires a candidate who has had previous experience of the credit control and the sales ledger process and ideally has exposure of working within a high volume transactional environment.
Responsibilities to include -
1) Monthly processing of applications for payment
2) Daily filing of payments and the issuing of sales invoices
3) Processing receipts / updating the cashbook / raising the sales invoice in reference to paid application / daily allocation of cash
4) Daily banking of cheques
5) Monthly reconciliation of cash received
6) Monthly reconciliation of applications and issue to with the correct authorisation
7) Reconcile Aged Debtors to Debtors Control Account.
8) Create new client account following the company Policy on Credit application
9) Process Credit Checks on Clients
1) Issue monthly statements and overdue debt letters to clients
2) Chasing debtors following company procedures
3) Provide feedback and input to the weekly debtors meeting
All applicants must possess strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner. You will be methodical in approach, possess excellent numerical and communication skills and have the ability to work within a busy office environment. The successful candidate will be professional in approach and enjoy working as part of a busy finance team. This is a superb opportunity to work for a reputable organisation, so if interested and would like further information, please contact us NOW to secure an interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'