You will be working for an established manufacturing business based in Oswestry. This company have continued to grow their UK and International trade over the last couple of years.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a standalone role you will be required too:
* Raising sales orders and customer invoices in an accurate and timely manner (Sage and IFS)
* Maintaining sales ledger records (new and existing customers)
* Checking credit applications via Experian and D&B
* Monitoring payments received and balance due
* Collecting outstanding debts by the use of emails/telephone calls/letters
* Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the finance managers and directors - dealing with finance companies and banks requests for invoices, processing expenses and other hoc tasks
You will have experience with a credit control environment; ideally will at least 3 years' end to end credit control experience and be an excellent communicator.
This is a standalone role so you will need to be comfortable controlling and dealing with the ledgers
Salary 22k to 26k Hours: 8.30 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, holidays, pension etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'