Credit Controller required
Salary of £18,000 per annum
- Reconcile daily cash allocation.
- Identify and analyse customer debt position related to risk cover & overdue monies.
- Record rebates and discounts registration.
- Maintain customer invoicing.
- Comply with insurance reporting requirements.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to collect credit information, maintain accurate records, and collect overdue accounts to minimise outstanding debts.
- Gather and compile credit information and maintain credit records so that accounts can be processed accurately.
- Identify and collect overdue accounts to minimise outstanding debts.
- Assist in the month end closing for the Accounts receivable function.
- Deal with external agents regarding customers and overdue balances information.
- Deal with customers to ensure collections received on time.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure accuracy of records.
- Liaise with customers to ensure up to date information is provided to insurance companies.
- Deal with internal customers and suppliers.
- Support the implementation of the organisation's cost and control policies.
- Resolve customer queries & reconciliation of accounts.
- Involvement in audits with external auditors.
- Undertake the monthly closing of the AR in collaboration with other team members.
- Attend weekly meetings in order to discuss queries and overdue accounts.
- Credit Controller required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job