Are you looking for a permanent full time credit control position in the Woking area?
Our client in the industrial space and a great opportunity to work in a varied credit control role.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
· Be aware of the importance of good customer service.
· Check all documentation received and report any discrepancies to the relevant manager.
· Update the sales ledger daily and allocate monies received.
· Ensure customer queries and monitored and appropriate action taken.
· Keep departmental managers informed of outstanding queries.
· Produce and distribute weekly debtor reports to management.
· Process all warranty self-billing invoices daily.
· Produce and distribute statements as necessary.
· Follow up customers regularly to ensure prompt receipt of payment.
· Reconcile the sales ledger accounts on a monthly basis and produce reports to verify this.
· Liaise with purchase ledger team to clear any reciprocal trading accounts.
· Ensure customers adhere to credit control policy.
· Ensure that all filing systems and other records are maintained accurately and efficiently.
· Deal with all telephone calls in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
· Deal with all internal staff in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
· Perform ad-hoc duties when required.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role within credit control and be live within a commutable distance of Woking.
£23,000 - £23,500
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job