Are you looking for a new role in credit control within the Crawley area?
Our client are in the professional services sector and looking for an additional credit controller to join their current team. It is an exciting role due to growth plans within the business.
The duties will include:
- Chasing all allocated overdue debts by telephone, letter, and monthly statements to clients which will also involve regular liaison with Partners, Fee Earners and Secretaries.
- Maintain a portfolio of aged debtors to ensure timely collection and effective management of matters; collecting aged debts as quickly and efficiently as possible as outlined in the Credit Control Policy.
- Prompt logging of all queries generated and dealing with follow up action as required.
- Creation and maintenance of various spreadsheets for distribution to Partners/Fee Earners and Clients.
- Dealing with daily correspondence received by Credit Control.
- Attend regular Aged Debt reviews with Partners/Fee Earners including updating systems with relevant commentaries to ensure records are kept up to date and actions are followed up.
- Ad-hoc duties to support team as and when required
The successful candidate will have some exposure to credit control and look to join a great business.
£21,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job