We are currently recruiting for a skilled Credit Controller to join a well-established professional services organisation based in the centre of Birmingham. The role is offered on a part-time basis (preferably 3 full days a week).
We require a Credit Controller, who will be responsible for debt collection across a portfolio of clients, as well as resolving a range of complex invoice queries to ensure prompt payment. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a close and supportive finance function.
Main Duties of the Credit Controller will include:
- The collection of historic and outstanding debt
- Opening new customer accounts and running credit reports
- Building a strong relationship with national suppliers
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the Credit Controller you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service, sales or collections environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job