Part - time Credit Controller // Irlam // £21k pro-rata // min 15 - max 25 hours pw - some flexibility to suit applicant // Temporary
Are you an experienced and confident credit controller? Are you able to join a leading international business immediately to help support them through a busy period ? Would you like to work part-time hours to fit in with your existing commitments or to improve your work life balance?
If so, this position may be exactly what you are looking for...
Duties will include:
Collection of aged debt from a portfolio of customers via telephone, email, letter, etc
* Monthly risk assessment of ledger ensuring all customers are trading in line with Group Policy
* Allocate and reconcile multi-currency cash to debtor accounts
* Ensure customer disputes are promptly entered on workflow system and communicated to relevant contact
* Liaise with internal contacts to resolve customer disputes/account issues
* Effectively manage workflow to review and monitor aged debt and ensure maximum cash collection
* Weekly and monthly reporting packs within specified deadlines
* Working as part of a team to achieve group targets and objectives
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, hardworking, multi-tasking individual with a solid Credit Control background.
You will have excellent IT skills, advanced Excel and previous experience using SAP preferred.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels will be key, along with with an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced finance environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV without delay and shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- "Credit control" "Credit controller" "Accounts receivable" "Part-time"