Credit Controller- Part Time (Leeds City Centre, £18-20k)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well established organisation based in Central Leeds. They are looking to identify an Credit Controller on a part time basis (3 or 4 days a week). The office is easily accessible by public transport and the office has on site parking.
The Credit Control role forms part of a busy and lively Head Office team. It holds key responsibilities and works closely with senior members of the team .
Duties will include:
- Chasing debt via telephone and email
- Dealing with aged debt
- Setting credit limits
- Forming relationships with suppliers to deal with a broad range of queries
- Raise credit notes
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous Credit Control experience
- Personable individual able to build relationships
- Have good all round IT system skills including MS Excel
To apply for the position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Hugh Fox via LinkedIn
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control