Credit Controller - Recruitment (Maternity Cover)
Part-time Vacancy - £23k per annum (pro-rata)
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a high pressurised and fast-paced environment.
If you have previous Credit Control experience and you are looking for a part time position, this would be the ideal opportunity for you!
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your new role:
- Effective credit control for business to business accounts.
- Rapport building and account management.
- Invoice query and account issue resolution.
- Reduce outstanding and bad debt.
- Work towards and successfully hit collection targets and company KPI's.
- Perform ad hoc credit control administration duties.
- Setting up new accounts on the system.
What will you get in return?
- £23k per annum (pro-rata).
- Generous holiday entitlement (25 days pro-rata) + bank holidays and additional days off for birthday, moving house etc.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
What would me a successful Credit Controller at Encore?
The successful candidate needs to have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of credit control in a business to business environment.
You will need to be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment. You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- business to business
- credit control
- account management
- credit controller
- reduce bad debt