A market leading Financial Services organisation based in Liverpool city centre are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected organisation who are renowned for providing excellent career development along with an attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday, group pension plan, and private medical insurance.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring an efficient and effective credit control service to all clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North Wests most recognisable employers.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Manging a portfolio of high value clients, ensuring security and profitability through effective credit control
- Building and managing strong client relationships by providing the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Identifying potential warning signs and opportunities with client portfolio
- Maintaining internal IT systems, ensuring all information is relevant and up to date
- Handling all client queries in a timely manner, escalating any relevant accounts
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous credit control experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong IT skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Credit Controllerposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
• Junior Credit Control Clerk
• Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant
• Sales Ledger Accounts Administrator
• Cash Clerk/Cash Allocation
• Senior Credit Controller
• Group Credit Controller
• Credit Supervisors and Credit Managers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job