Salary £18000 - £20000
This is an urgent requirement for a Credit Controller for one of my most prestigious clients. Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager you will collect all outstanding monies in accordance with the agreed payment terms and resolve any queries efficiently and effectively.
You will be a highly motivated and methodical individual who is always striving to work at the best of their abilities.
- Ensure the timely payment of outstanding accounts
- Chase outstanding accounts by telephone and letter
- Ensure any queries/disputes are recorded on the computer system and resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure that sales ledger records are accurately maintained
- Update/maintain customer diary
- Allocate payments in accordance to customer's remittance advice minimising the level of unallocated cash
- Maintain good relationships with customers, Account Managers, and other departments within the company
- Working on new systems, setting payment plans when necessary
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong experience in credit control.
- You will be able to prioritise your workload effectively and demonstrate strong credit chasing skills.
- Work well both on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- You will be familiar with Excel, Word and Outlook packages.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job