Globe Locums is a Framework approved, leading clinician led healthcare recruitment business based in London providing medical professionals, for short- and long-term contracts throughout the UK utilising a global pipeline.
With over ten years’ experience, we're passionate about quality and customer service. You will join an established successful recruitment business and receive a competitive salary, bonus and full investment to support your individual growth and progression. Benefits include Optimise Health Plan to support your health and wellbeing, discounted gym membership, access to showers, dress down Fridays, celebration fizzy Fridays, spin the wheel competitions and annual Company Summer events.
Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Key Results Area
To manage allocated client accounts to recover any unpaid money that is owed to Globe Locums.
Ensuring that aged debt does not accumulate in line with Company credit control collection targets.
Develop and maintain professional relationships with client accounts personnel to ensure prompt delivery of invoices and swift resolution of any issues causing delays in payment.
Continually enhance your knowledge and understanding of credit control processes in the healthcare sector in order to enhance your personal credibility to support service excellence.
- Take full accountability of your assigned ledger, calling and liaising with clients to chase debt, resolve queries and obtain payment
- Identify and solve any invoice queries such as missing/incorrect Purchase Order Numbers, Booking Reference Numbers, rate discrepancies, other areas of dispute, working with internal colleagues accordingly and process relevant corrections, as applicable
- Ensure any feedback relevant to Pay and Bill processes is communicated to facilitate continuous improvements and smooth processes
- Secure payment of any aged debt and achieve collection targets
- Allocate receipts through remittance information, reconcile third party vendor systems or self-bill clients
- Allocate cash receipts on accounting software
- Conduct credit checks of new clients to evaluate their ratings
- Support as require management to deliver Company key objectives.
- Excellent excel, numerical and ICT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and confident oral skills
- Ability to problem-solve and be solutions focused
- Retain positivity, enthusiasm and take rebuttal politely and overcome objections
- Tenacity, persistence and drive to meet and exceed targets and deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Effective team working
- Resilience and adaptability to changing requirements of working in a high performance sales recruitment environment
- GCSE English/Maths or equivalent
- Competent user of IT, including Microsoft outlook, work and excel
- Recruitment, credit control, sales ledger or accounts experience - desirable
- Online timesheets, online client portals, databases - desirable
- Sage Line 50 - desirable
Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London, EC1N 3HA
9:00am to 5:30pm
Permanent full time
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'