Credit Controller - Temporary - Immediate Start
Duties will include:
- Checking customer's credit ratings
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
I am looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so if you are interested please apply to avoid missing out. Further questions before clicking apply? Call the Huntress, Chelmsford branch number and ask to speak with Kate.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
- Credit Control
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'