Credit Control - Immediate Start!
Location: Salford, North Manchester
Salary: up to £23,000
A credit controller is required to join a business-to-business service provider based in Salford on a temporary basis for 2 months, possibly longer. Due to company expansion they need someone on an immediate basis to support the credit control function.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Pro-actively contacting customers according to credit terms ensuring quick payment of outstanding balances
- Escalating chasing activities as appropriate
- Engaging with customers direct by phone, email or letter to retrieve debts
- Liaising with customers directly to deal with any invoice/payment queries quickly
- Ensuring cash is allocated correctly and payments matched to correct customer account
- Maintaining a tidy ledger - dealing with unmatched payments and recommending balances for write off
To be considered for this role you MUST have credit control experience and be available to start as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply for immediate consideration or send your CV to
If you are immediately available or on a short notice period
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'