Credit Controller - Temporary to Permanent
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for an immediately available credit controller to join a fantastic business based in Macclesfield.
Your job will be to work under the direction of the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for full management of the Accounts Receivable function, managing a long-term contract ledger across 4 group entities, comprising of c.350 live accounts.
- Monthly debtor reports and review meetings with the FC
- Understand procedures for all billing cycles and proactively plan for effective credit control
- Welcome call with new clients explaining payment terms and DD process for monthly support billings
- Credit checking new and existing clients
- Implementing first class process across the credit control function
- Cash Receipts forecasting - Rolling 13 weeks
- Maintain and ensure a smooth credit collection process, including proactive processes
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Liaise with all departments of our businesses
Please note, to be considered you must have Credit Control experience and be immediately available/on short notice.
Our client is looking to interview and get someone started ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"