Are you looking for a new permanent role in credit control near the Chessington area?
Our client are a leading retailer looking to add to their current credit control team. They are a profitable firm with progressive prospect and a really exciting opportunity to be part of.
The key responsibilities are:
- To operate the company's credit control procedures to ensure the prompt collection of cash
- To maintain all customer accounts within the designated credit limit aged debt profile
- To ensure all sums are paid on outstanding accounts to terms
- Administer and monitor customer account queries to ensure they are speedily and accurately resolved
- Establish, maintain and improve effective communications both internally and externally
- Customer and branch visits as and when required throughout the UK
- To record all summary details of all contacts with both internal and external customers
- To prepare accounts for review by management when required
- To prepare credit notes and journal adjustments as necessary
- To ensure documentation and filing kept up to date and accurate
- Identify and report potential bad debts to minimise loss and refer accounts for litigation
- Allocation of cash on a daily / monthly basis
- Make recommendations to management on improvements to systems and procedures
- The job holder is required to carry out any other duties within the department as specified by management
The successful candidate will have worked in a 360 credit control role and be looking to work in a challenging role. You will also live within a commutable distance.
£23,000 - £25,000
10% bonus + Yearly Bonus