Salary: up to £25,000 pa (Depending On Experience + Benefits)
An International company is looking for a French speaking Credit Controller.
To look after the Sales ledger and manage the customer credit limit.
- To manage the credit control function
- To chase/collect all outstanding debts and take appropriate action
- To liaise with other departments within the company regarding invoices
- To process reminder letters
- To create monthly statements
- To keep up to date the credit history.
- To set up new customer accounts
- To follow up credit control procedures
- To assist the Finance Manager
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in Credit Control or within accounts department
- General knowledge of accounting procedures
- IT Literate
- A natural problem solver with excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'