One of the biggest and AND VERY well known FMCG BUSINESSES are expanding theirLondon offices as a result they are currently looking to build out a new credit team. Currently they are looking for Credit Controllers to join their finance team as a Credit Controller
- Solely responsible for the UK and EMEA Ledger
- Chasing for international debt - handling mixed currency accounts
- Managing the reconciliation of bespoke client accounts
- Revising and advising on better credit limits for debited history
- Liaising constantly with internal stake holders and senior auditors - constant cross over with sales and marketing team also
- Liaising with customers and clients inter-changeably
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have at least 3+ year's experience in a Credit Control role ( IN RETAIL/LEISURE/PROPERTY/MEDIA) This business is growing and changing so the role will have a lot of autonomy to make it your own.
What's on offer:
They have one of the most competitive benefits packages, such as; subsidise gym membership, monthly massages seasonal ticket loans and many more.
- Credit Controller Accounts Receivable Billings Revenue Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job