Globe Locums, the UK’s medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians, have the following Credit Controller Role on Fleet Street.
- Taking full ownership of ledger, liaising with clients to chase debt, resolve queries and obtain payment.
- Solving queries to completion which include issues such as Purchase Order requests, rate discrepancies and process corrections.
- Working with internal colleagues to resolve queries, clarify issues and ensure feedback to billings process to ensure a smooth processes.
- Allocate receipts, through remittance information or interrogating 3rd party vendor systems or self-bill clients.
- Allocate cash receipts on accounting software.
- Liaise closely with factoring provider, provide information and respond to enquiries.
- Focus on aged debt to hit collection targets.
- Conduct Credit checking of new clients.
- Adapt to the requirements of the a highly performing and quickly moving sales team consistent with a recruitment sales environment.
- Work closely with the management team to deliver key objectives.
You will be part of a team of at least 4 reporting to the Finance Controller,
Essential Skills and Experience
- Recruitment sector experience of credit control in a high volume portal environment
- Well organised and Self motivated
- Strong knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Excel
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Medical Locum recruitment sector
- Use of Online timesheet systems
- Working with Factoring provider
- Recruitment CRM Database