Do you have a confident telephone manner and some previous Credit Control or Accounts experience?
We're looking for a switched-on Credit Controller with good initiative, working for a very successful, European brand for a 6-month contract at their Banbury site.
The purpose of the Credit Controller will be to ensure customer payments are received within agreed payment terms, resolving any queries and actioning all relevant admin tasks
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of customer accounts, speaking with customers, chasing payments, ensuring they are received within agreed terms
- Cresting new ledgers
- Running daily reports
- Monthly reviews
- Maintaining daily cash collection figure
Skills & Experience
- Some previous Credit Control / accounts or similar experience (minimum 1 year)
- Strong written English & arithmetic skills
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Assertive and friendly telephone manner
- Persuasive, influential nature
Benefits & other information include
- 24 days annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts
- Good pension scheme
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Communication Skills
- Credit Control
- Influential Communicator
- telephone manner
- chasing payments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'