Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Bibby Financial Services, the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in their Leeds office.
We believe in three things; our Colleagues, our Clients and the Contribution we make. Bibby's 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything we do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, we'll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for our Clients. We'll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where we live and work.
A bit about our team...
There's a buzz in our team. Every day brings a new challenge as we interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. We are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Where do you come in?
- Ensuring security & profitability of a portfolio of Clients through efficient and effective Credit Control
- Providing a high level of service whilst maintaining security
- Proactively seeking to understand their clients to allow them to spot both warning signs and opportunities
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Where will you be?
You will be located in our modern offices near to Leeds Bradford Airport and the good transport links associated with it.
We are also just a few minutes' drive from Yeadon Tarn, a local country park should you want to get some fresh air during your lunch break. Morrison's supermarket is within a 5 minute drive so you can stock up on those essentials.
You need to have:
- Customer Service Experience
- Attention to detail
- Dealing with high volume calls with a polite telephone manner
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of up to £23,000 we'll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Services Assistant may also be considered for this role.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Credit Controller
- Finance Administrator
- Finance Clerk
- Payment Processing
- Accounts Officer
- Financial Services Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'