This role is to work in a busy finance team of 4, this is a fast-moving company who are growing, so will suit a confident experienced finance assistant who has carried out credit control duties.
- Debtor management including setting credit limits for clients
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account record
- Working with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- Keeping regular customer contact by phone, fax, and email
- Ability use initiative and imagination to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Negotiating repayment plans and handling invoice queries
- Allocating cash and producing client statements.
- Building rapport with clients to ensure prompt payment
- Raising copy invoices, invoice checking and credit notes
- Additional administration duties as seasonal workload permits, including some data processing in peak times
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Highly organised, methodical possessing excellent attention to detail
- Resilient, ability to handle difficult situations with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly literate in MS Office and confident in spreadsheets (formulas and pivot tables)
- Working Knowledge of Sage 200
- A good team player and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong confident telephone manner and ability to take concise notes and record conversations
- Confidence to take actions with debtors
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Administration Duties
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job