My client is looking for a Credit Controller to work in a friendly and dynamic, interesting business.
As a Credit Controller the main purpose of the role will involve the collection of debt and invoicing and Sales Ledger Management
- Communicating with clients daily to follow up on invoices that are both overdue and nearing payment due date.
- Working with the sales team to keep them updated on the status of their accounts.
- Working with the finance team to manage daily cash receipts and allocations accordingly.
- Assisting with the rollout of new debtor recovery software and keeping this updated daily.
- There will be daily contact with clients, so excellent written and spoken English is necessary.
- Professional phone manner.
Attention to detail is paramount to ensure that all data entry is accurate, and all client-facing documents reflect the high standards that will be required.
For more information PLEASE APPLY ASAP
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
- Credit Control