Credit Controller - Chichester
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting for a business in Chichester for a Credit Controller to join the team for an initial six month contract with the potential to go permanent in the future.
The role offers excellent benefits and a bonus scheme dependant on performance.
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances,
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements,
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries,
- Account reconciliation and Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices as well as processing the sales invoices
- Previous experience of working in credit control and successfully chasing large volumes of debt.
- You must have excellent communication skills as well as strong organisation skills to be able to work in a busy working environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"