An exciting opportunity to join a National company within the credit control team.
Your new company
You will be joining a UK Leading company who specialists in their area.
Your new role
You will an integral part of the team and you will be responsible for you key clients to build relationships and effectively minimise outstanding invoices.
- To effectively contribute to the collection performance and reduce DSO's, minimise the risk of bad debts thus maximising the Company's overall debtor performance.
- To manage and mitigate the risk relating to customer credit limits
- To authorise credit limit increases, in line with risk management activity and company procedure
- To provide outstanding levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- To maximise sales opportunities within a defined customer base by effectively managing credit limits
- To build good working relationships with internal and external customers
- To follow up quickly and effectively any short payments made by customers.
- To address/update all stop maintenance and over trading issues in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- To effectively contribute to the handling of all incoming and outgoing calls to ensure they are dealt with in a professional manner and meet agreed Company targets
- To undertake administrative duties as appropriate and ensure the system is updated accordingly e.g. copy invoice/statement requests etc.
- To maintain and monitor the customer query database in order that queries are addressed and resolved efficiently and effectively
This is a full time permanent role Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
What you'll need to succeed
You will have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
You will be able to work in a busy and fast paced role and be able to prioritise your work load while being a key team player.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive salary, 23 days holiday + stat increasing with length of service, pension contribution, CICM Study Support, Life Assurance & Staff Discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- credit control
- debt collection