We are looking for an Accounts Receivables / Billings Clerk to join our Finance team. You will be reporting into our Finance Manager and will be responsible for ensuring cash collection targets are met, maintaining financial records, processing payments and being an Excel Whizz will be a big help.
- Raising and chase outstanding invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts
- Prepare daily aged debt reports using excel
- Solve billing queries
- General ad hoc duties and reporting
Required skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have at least 1-year credit control experience, be proactive and have the ability to work autonomously. Exceptional interpersonal skills are key
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Well organised, managing time effectively and prioritising work as required
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job