Credit Controller & Billing Analyst
Following a period of impressive growth we are assisting a national organisation to appoint an immediately available Credit Controller & Billing Analyst in Solihull. Reporting to the Credit Manager within a friendly and supportive team you will be responsible to effectively monitor c.20 national accounts for Credit Control and Billing whilst developing good working relationships.
The client is looking for a strong team player with demonstrable experience in making commercial decisions and managing challenging situations.
Ideally, you will:
• Have the ability to contribute to an ambitious team Sales Ledger target
• Prioritise your workload according to evolving client billing requirements
• Be efficient at collecting payments, achieving cash collection targets and resolving overdue debts
• Possess strong Excel skills to maintain and report Sales Ledger data and information
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity gain experience within a leading commercial organisation working with both a regional and national network
• Receive full training and guidance to excel in this national role
This particular role is ideal for anyone that thrives and has experience within a fast paced, team orientated Sales Ledger/Credit Control environment. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'