Birmingham is the birthplace of TeacherActive – and is home to our Head Office where we have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller!
Our office is in the beautiful, energy efficient building on Edmund Street, a class-leading sustainable environment. We are two minutes’ walk from Snow Hill Station and five minutes from New Street Station.
The supportive working culture, team spirit and shared success make TeacherActive the company that it is.
- Handling sales ledger as part of a credit control team
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Maintaining regular customer contact by phone and email to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Handle and resolve queries, both internally and externally, and make adjustments if necessary within company guidelines and policies
- Handling overdue accounts and negotiating to bring payment into line with terms
- Monitoring overdue payments
- Maintaining accurate records of activity
- Working with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- Processing and allocating daily receipts on to the accounting system
- Balance and post daily receipts onto the accounting system
- Ad Hoc tasks and reports as required
- Ensuring monthly cash collection targets are met
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum)
- Attention to detail
- Managing and dealing with high volume ledgers
- SAGE experience
Please call Aishah on to discuss further or email your CV to
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'