MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for a growing and established Insurance Company based in Romford, who are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join their Credit Control team. A strong Credit Control background is essential, and you will be reporting directly to the Credit Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Credit control for a portfolio of brokers to ensure debt is collected within credit terms
- Managing and reconciliation of high priority broker accounts
- Identify and resolve any broker receipts that have been paid to incorrect bank accounts.
- Daily cashiering
- Produce paper monthly broker statements after month end close and post these to customers
- Participate in monthly Credit Control meetings with underwriters
- Building of excellent broker relationships to resolve issues at the earliest opportunity
My client is in search of a skilled, dynamic Credit Controller who has knowledge of managing large accounts, ideally within the insurance industry although this is not essential. For more information, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job