Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant for a leading, growing organisation on the outskirts of Leeds. This business is experiencing extensive growth organically through their own success and further acquisitions. Working in a friendly and vibrant office where you are encouraged to take ownership of your own work as well as be part of a productive team. The company is ideally situated for people living in Leeds, Wakefield & Bradford. Previous credit control experience is essential. There is free on site parking and the offices are based on main bus routes.
Working in a friendly relaxed working environment in a team of credit controllers, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for maintaining relationships
- Successfully collecting overdue payments
- Dealing with client queries
- Allocating payments to the Sales Ledger
- Reconciliation of the Sales Ledger
- Liaising with the rest of the business
- Various other ad hoc duties within the accounts department
- At least 1 years experience within Credit Control is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of Sage 200 would be advantageous
- Good Excel Skills
- Salary of £18,000 - 20,000 dependent on experience
- On-site parking
- Hours 8.30 - 5 Monday to Friday
- Training, development and progression opportunities
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job