Our exclusive client based in Rossendale is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant to join their team. The business has grown steadily over the past few years and requires an experienced person to help with the extra workload.
- Assisting the credit controller with collecting overdue monies
- Statement reconciliations
- Posting cash to customer accounts
- Uploading invoices to ensure swift payment
- Bank reconciliations
- Set up new customer accounts including setting credit limits
- Dealing with debtor queries to ensure swift payment
- Inputting purchase invoices when necessary
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar role and have credit control experience. You need to be a confident and friendly communicator, have a meticulous approach to work and be a good team player.
In return you will receive a good salary, 25 days holiday, pension and onsite parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting position, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job