Wigwam Acoustics, part of the SSE Audio Group, is a multi-award winning audio company. We are looking for a permanent, experienced, confident and professional Credit Conroller / Accounts Assistant to join our accounts team based in Heywood. You would have overall responsibility for the Sales Ledger, but also responsibilities in other areas of the accounts department.
Role responsibilities include:
- Raising Sales invoices and statements and sending to customers
- Managing new credit applications
- Monitoring customer debt levels, including contacting customers to discuss overdue invocies
- Communicating accounts out of terms or with doubtful debts to appropriate managers, reporting weekly on aged debt.
- Updating systems with payments received
- Adhering to deadlines and closure of month end ledgers
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger as required
- Posting journals to nominal ledger
- Completion of government reporting statistics and intrastat reports
- Processing company credit cards
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Able to interact with people of all professional levels
- Able to use initiative and judgement, especially regarding sensitive clients
- Good administration skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, including intermediate excel skills, ability to use database software is an advantage.
- Experience of Sage Accounts software is essential
- AAT2 (or equivalent) or experience in a similar role is advantageous.
This role is full-time permanent. Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:30 (37.5 hours per week). If you join Wigwam Acoustics, you will be part of of an established and supportive team and be offered progression opportunities.
Immediate start is available.
- Credit Control
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
- Accounts Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job