CREDIT CONTROLLER - 9 MONTH FTC (MATERNITY COVER) - GOLBORNE (WA3) - SALARY UP TO £21,000 DOE - START DATE: 1st June 2018 - Interviews will be held towards the end of April.
Overview of Role:
As a Credit Controller you are responsible for recovering unpaid rentals/debts to the business, and ensuring that payments are maintained on all live accounts. To succeed in this position, you much be a good communicator and be able to work under pressure and to targets. You need to be assertive but also tactful in your approach. Knowledge of Direct Debit payments and processes is a requirement; however, training can also be provided to develop this area.
- Maintaining customer arrears and ensuring these are in line with the company's expectation and target.
- Contacting customers when payments are overdue, and has regular contact with customers in arrears by phone, email or fax
- Processing, BACS, Cheque and Card Payments
- Setting up new agreements and maintains accurate and up to date customer details and records
- Downloading and processing of all BACS reports - ADDACS, ARUDD, AUDDIS etc
- Creating and submitting Direct Debit Collection files
- Process adjustments and charges to customers account in line with the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Uses initiative to achieve targets and to ensure that our debt exposure is kept to a minimum
- Run Daily/Weekly reports on arrears and suspended agreements
- Complete & submit file to Insurance Provider (Acquis), load returned file from Insurance Provider
- Extract, print, post or email monthly and annual invoices to customers and ad hoc invoice requests
- Maintain Department Diary
- Deal with reassignments and re-negotiating payment plans for customers in financial difficulty
- Identifying opportunities for Invoice Financing and pass appropriate leads to relevant departments (Also, identify and pass over opportunities for leads on repeat/future business)
- Previous experience in a credit control environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Highly organised
Applicants must be available to start on 1st June 2018.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Receivables
- Sales Ledger Clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job