A rare opportunity has arisen to join an established business based in Hemel Hempstead. Working as part of a dedicated team your main objective is to pro-actively collect outstanding monies. This role would suit a customer-focussed individual who enjoys building affective and long-term customer relationships.
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring outstanding payment of invoices
- Contacting customers by telephone to collect outstanding monies
- Credit checking customers
- Resolving customer queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Creating and analysing debtor reports using Excel
Working in a busy and fast-paced environment you will be a confident self-starter with a flexible approach. You will demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills in order to work effectively with customers and all areas of the business.
This role requires an adaptable individual with good systems skills.
As this is a 9 month fixed-term contract you will need to be available to start work at short notice i.e. one week.
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Credit Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Query Resolution