Credit Controller (with a European Language) required for our client, a global TECHNOLOGY business, based in the City.
Reporting to the Collections Manager, this position is a member of the Credit & Collections team who are responsible for driving continuous process and performance improvements for the Group's debtors' ledger which is in excess of $200m, from approximately 10,000 live customer accounts, covering both distributors and end users. Individual AR balances therefore range from several hundred dollars to several million.
Role will include:
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including payment plans, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Apply time management techniques to ensure daily activities are achieved, improving own performance which is aligned to achieving the team goals and targets
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt
- Work with cross functions and account managers within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure the day to day activities conform to company policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure all activities are performed, including reporting and business reviews in line with service level agreements and the month end timetable
- Provide information on customers within own debtor portfolio, to support the credit assessment process
- Ensure timely escalation of issues that may impact performance and debtor results
- Foster effective team work between the team and cross functional teams
- Identify, assess and inform management of internal and external issues that impact own performance
- A strong and proven track record within Credit Control, specifically B2B collections
- Fluency in a European language is DESIRABLE
- Previous experience of working within TECHNOLOGY would be beneficial
- SAP experience would also be preferable
- Energetic approach and passion for delivering quality results supporting the Credit & Collection functions overall performance
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job