You will be helping to reduce overdue debt. This role is likely to be extended.
The client is a successful business in Chippenham
The key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Continuing to reduce overdue debt
- Credit and risk analysis
- Dealing with international accounts
- Liaising and communicating with Directors and Executives.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong knowledge of the Credit control function
- Excellent Excel skills e.g. Macros, Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Dealt with International Credit accounts and currencies
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven track record of reducing a company's debt.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- High Attention to detail
- Strong at Building and Maintaining relationships
The client is offering the candidate a competitive rate of pay and a friendly working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job