JHE Partners are currently seeking to recruit a credit controller for a thriving financial services organisation based in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The organisation is one of Yorkshires premier employers and can offer a fantastic working environment for the right candidate. The position will initially be offered on a fixed-term contract for a period of 6 months, so will ideally suit someone who is available to start immediately.
The role will be responsible for providing the organisations new and existing customers with the best possible services with regard to billing inquiries, service requests and complaints. You will manage the sales ledger process from start to finish, ensuring that the best collection results are achieved and going through the necessary procedures such as credit checking, dispute resolution and escalating to litigation if required.
Key duties responsibilities include;
- Maximising debt collection
- Ensuring that correct collection procedures are followed
- Provide a high level of customer service (internal external customers)
- Using strong communication skills, both verbal and written to ensure dispute resolution
- Ability to meet targets for debtor days and cash collection
If you are interested in the position and have the relevant credit control experience then please dont hesitate to get in touch with JHE Partnes for a further discussion.