HRGO are very excited to be assisting one of Ashford's leading employers in their search for a Credit Controller (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
A market leading company that has been established for over 60 years, offering its staff a fantastic working environment which includes beautiful offices in a picturesque location, free parking on site as well as a staff canteen.
The company truly believes in investing in its staff and they promote heavily from within the business to really make sure that each and every employee reaches their full potential.
- As Credit Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Controlling a portfolio of accounts
- Making sure that accounts are adhering to payment terms and credit limits
- Building strong rapport with internal staff and existing customers
- Maintaining accurate records on the in house database
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Minimum 2 years credit control experience
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and Word
- Works well under pressure
- Takes ownership for own performance and proactively identifies areas for improvement and development
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive approach to work
*Immediate interviews available*