Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Credit Controller on a 6 month FTC to join a highly successful company in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate will be working within the Finance Department providing a full credit control service to a designated group of Customers.
Key responsibilities include -
- Day to day credit control for a designated group of customers.
- To communicate regularly with Commercial and Credit Control Manager on all matters relating to credit control.
- Ensuring correct administration of customer accounts.
- Day to day administration support e.g. copy invoices, statements etc.
- Liaise with the Legal team and ensure the necessary actions take place in regard to unrecoverable debt.
The ideal candidate will have some previous Credit Control experience as well as experience working in a fast-paced environment, however this is not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very reputable company and gain some excellent experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job