Credit Controller 4 Month Contract 15 Hours per week
Our client is a leading food importer and distributor, supplying some of the most prestigious restaurants & hotels within the UK. They have experienced significant growth throughout the last few years. They require an experienced credit controller to support them as they approach their year-end.
Temporary, interim contract for a period of 4 months Sept - End of Jan 2019. 15Hours per week.
- Chasing debt by telephone
- Liaising with the customer regarding outstanding invoice queries, ensuring billing issues are raised with the correct department
- Dealing with high volume data and complex accounts. Working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Working with over 300 live customer accounts on 2 separate ledgers.
- Following processes and procedures of 2 reminder letters and telephone calls, these will need to be fair but firm with the usual customer excuses for delayed payment.
- Allocating payments to the customer accounts
- Credit checking, setting up new customers on the system
- Ensuring follow up calls, emails and letters are issued and tracked on the accounting system
- The company utilises a bespoke accounts system and CRM, you will be given full-training.
- You must have a good understanding of Excel as you will utilise Excel spreadsheets on a daily basis, extracting information and data manipulation.
Strand have worked with this client on several key roles, they offer a superb working environment with an excellent culture. The ideal candidate will have credit control experience, demonstrating confident communication skills and the ability to handle customer queries.
***Part time hours, circa 15 per week***
In order to apply please submit your CV to Emma Easton at Strand Recruitment. This is an urgent requirement within the business and interviews will take place as soon as possible.
- Credit Control
- Customer Accounts
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'