Credit Controller - 30hrs per week
You will be working with an ambitious and established business based in Farnham who are a leading specialist supplier & manufacturer in a number of different industries.
Credit Controller - About The Role
- Taking ownership of the accounts receivable function from end to end
- Issuing sales, retention invoices and Valuations within deadlines
- Credit checking new and existing customer accounts.
- Weekly liaison with credit insurance partner
- Weekly reporting of customer positions with action plan
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers via telephone and email
- Resolve queries and liaise with appropriate depts, both internally and externally
- Allocation of cash using both remittance advices and payment certificates
- Issue customer statements
- Continued drive in improve credit processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- Previous Credit Control experience essential
- Confident negotiating & organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Financial systems experience
- Work to tight deadlines with accuracy
- CICM membership (desirable)
Credit Controller - Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- After successful completion of probation, you will be eligible for bonus scheme.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'