Credit Controller - £28,000
I am currently recruiting for a Top 30 Accountancy Practice for a Credit Controller based in the City of London. This is a permanent, full time opportunity paying up to £28,000.
- Collection of outstanding balances by telephone and email
- Issuing statements and letters to clients in agreed cycle
- Liaising with the Senior Credit Controller to discuss current position of debts and debtor days
- Liaising with stakeholders to resolve queries preventing settlement of debt
- Produce regular reports on debt to identify issues for escalation
- Communicating internally with the firm's Partners and Fee Earners and providing weekly debtor report updates to the Finance Manager and Director.
- Experience working in the Professional Services sector is ideal
- Minimum 1-2 years Credit Control experience is essential
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Confident possessing strong business acumen with a professional approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you believe you have the relevant skills and tenacity for this position, please apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job