Credit Controller 12month FTC
We are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller (12 month FTC) to be based from our Head office in Warrington.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the Collections for all ACAS Business Units including America and Guyana, reducing Aged Debt and minimising bad debt risk whilst working towards set KPI's for the team.
* Collection of accounts via e-mail and telephone (pre-emptive and overdue collection calls) including international clients in line with Team KPI's as per the credit policy
* Working closely with other teams within the business including all service centre teams/Front Office staff and dedicated Business units for the ACAS ledgers to resolve client queries
* Reconciliation of self-bill ledgers and payments which requires significant attention to detail
* Opening of new Client accounts and completing appropriate checks
* Working with the Treasury team and commercial Controllers to ensure that 17 week forecasts are accurate
* Maintaining up to date records on all client and Business Unit contact
* Holding weekly Aged Debt meetings with your Business Units to discuss Aged Debt issues and actions
* Proactive team Player
* Confident, passionate and professional
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Organised, accurate with good attention to detail
* Results Driven with the ability to challenge
* Accountable for actions and own development
* Aware of the benefits of relationship building
* Role Model- leading by example
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'