An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Stevenage. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for accurate control and administration of the company bank account, financial reporting, debt recovery and general department administration.
Credit Controller (12 month FTC) - Job Overview
- Daily reconciliation of bank transactions
- Updating all accounting spreadsheets and systems with high degree of accuracy
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Respond to telephone and email queries in relation to invoices and other account queries for member retailers
- Petty cash analysis and producing reports providing accurate financial information
- Issuing membership renewal information as per process
- Credit control
- Processing new application forms
- General department administration ensuring day to day running of the department runs smoothly
Credit Controller (12 month FTC) - Skills & Experience Required
· Previous experience of accounting processes and software
· Experience of debt management controls
· Willingness to work hard and to defined targets
· Confident telephone manner
· Fast learner with high attention to detail
· Good communication and organisation skills
· Work well as part of a team but also have the ability to work alone
Credit Controller (12 month FTC) - Benefits Offered
- £20,000 - £22,000
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent career progression
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'