Credit Controller - 11am - 7pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a well-established shipping line based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will be responsible for contacting customers to ensure the settlement of invoices, allocating payments and dealing with a high volume of queries, therefore the successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and experience of arrears collections would be advantageous. The hours for the role will be 11 - 7pm so the successful candidate must also be comfortable working these hours on a long-term basis.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Receiving payments and allocating to correct customer account
- Monitoring payments performance and suspending accounts when required
- Contacting customers in order to ensure payments are made
- Dealing with general queries
- Credit checking any new customers
- Account reconciliations
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience within a financial environment is advantageous - arrears collections in particular
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven customer service experience
- Committed to working 11-7pm on a long term basis
- Ability to self-motivate and have a flexible approach to work
- Team player
If you have all of the above requirements for the Credit Controller position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacanciy isonly one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'