A Media company is looking for a dynamic and ambitious credit controller to join their expanding credit control team in central Nottingham
The client is a leading media company in Nottingham
You will work as part of a credit control team based in Nottingham to contact all clients weekly for cash collections whilst ensuring clients are paying to the terms agreed.
- Ensure all clients are contacted weekly, proactively chasing to ensure the previous weeks invoice is received
- Confirming payment term agreements are maintained with all clients, confirming payment dates and amounts where required
- Updating diary notes for each client conversation, relating these to each invoice
- Working together with site and branch colleagues to resolve any queries/disputes raised from clients
- Complete weekly routine tasks as instructed via the credit control plan
- Updating and maintaining accurate client records on our company system
- You will have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing demands, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Disciplined approach and be well-organised with strong attention to detail
- Positive, driven and flexible attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills with a confident and assertive approach
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly with clients and customers
£20,000 - £25,000, Bonus scheme, 25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'